What next for Arsenal? how can they get it right to become a top 4 contender? The premier league is slipping away and the’ll need to act fast to save the season.
- Should Lacazette continue to be Arsenal’s number 9?
- How can they get Aubamiyang to score again?
- Arsenal’s record
We discussed the follow topics and more.
In-depth of what we discussed about Arsenal in this video.
What next for Arsenal? Following the humiliating loss to Aston Villa at home.
Arsenal is now number 11 on the league table,
Match played – 8
Won 4 lost 4
Only 12 points earned for the season.
Its about the number of matches lost, but it more about the team they lost too. Losing to Aston Villa at home and also how arsenal players are playing is bad.
- This was the first time Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has played 90 minutes in a Premier League home game without attempting a shot – indeed, Aubameyang was one of only three outfield players who didn’t record an attempt for Arsenal in this game
- Ollie Watkins has more PL goals at the Emirates than Pepe, Lacazette & Aubameyang combined this season
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang failed to take a single shot today, the third time he has done so in a Premier League game this season. He has scored just 2 goals in 717 league minutes this season.
- Aubameyang-Lacazette-Willian is one of the worst front 3’s I’ve witnessed in a long, long time. Bring Pepe on, shift Auba to center-forward like we did against Sheffield and we’ll see a difference.
- Mikel Arteta has beaten: -Liverpool x3 -Manchester United x2 -Chelsea x1 -Manchester City x1 All within his first 11 months in management. Special manager.