Fifa 21 has become the biggest football simulation and one of the biggest video games in the world. This is why gamers look forward to new versions of the game every year.
The successor of FIFA 20 has been slightly delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic but it has become sacrosanct that the new version of the game will be out on October 9.
As lovers of the football simulation are gearing up for the latest version of the game, Futballnews decided to unearth some of the juicy information that lovers of FIFA 21 should not miss out on.
What is the release date of Fifa 21 and the price?
As stated earlier, Fifa 21 will be available for purchase across the world on October 9. However, early access will be granted to those who pre-ordered the video game.
This means that the gamers who have already paid for the game in advance before the release date will start enjoying the video game from October 1 while the rest of the world will have access to it from October 9.
You might be wondering, ‘how much will it cost me to own Fifa 21 on my gaming platform?’ Well, it is quite straightforward. All you have to do is to access the store of your platform/device or simply log in to the EA Sports store and pay the stipulated price according to the platform you are using for the game.
Below are the prices for Fifa 21 according to the platforms you use.
For console standard champions ultimate, Fifa 21 cost 59.99 dollars on both PS4 and PS5. It cost between 79.99 dollars to 99.99 dollars on Xbox One & Xbox Series-X.
PC users will pay between 59.99 dollars to 99.99 dollars to have Fifa 21 on their PC. While Nintendo Switch users will pay just 49.99 for the game.
What are the different editions of Fifa 21 and are their prices different?
Fifa 21 has three editions just like the versions before it. The oldest edition of the game is the standard edition which is the cheapest edition of the game. Other editions are the Champions Edition and Ultimate Edition.
If you are living in the United Kingdom and you want to own Fifa 21 on your platform, you will have to pay 79.99 pounds for the Champions Edition while those in the United States will pay 79.99 dollars.
In the same vein, those living in the UK and want to own FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition via the Xbox and PlayStation official stores, they are expected to pay 89.99 pounds. While those in the U.S. will pay 99.99 dollars for the same edition.
You might be wondering, why are the prices for Fifa 21 editions different? Well, the answer is simple, every edition of the game comes with a different number of perks for FIFA Ultimate Team players such as gold packs, special FUT kits, and Icons. The higher the price of an edition, the higher the number of perks that will come with the edition.
Please note, those who will install Fifa 21 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One don’t have to be afraid that they will buy another Fifa 21 when they are ready to switch to the next generation of the platforms. Once PS5 or Xbox Series-X comes out, users of the previous version who have already install Fifa 21 on the old version will be able to upgrade it on the new version for free.
Some interesting things to note about Fifa 21
- Fifa 21 will be released on the following platforms: PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Gamers using PS4 should note that PS5 will be out from November 12 to 19, 2020. While users of Xbox One should know that Xbox Series X will be out on November 10.
- Fifa 21 will be available for users of Google Stadia for the first time since the platform was launched in 2019.
- You can still pre-order Fifa 21 via your platforms stores and EA Sports store. You are liable to get cheaper prices, early access, and free Ultimate Team perks when you pre-order Fifa 21.
- Fifa 21 is expected to come out with more responsive haptic feedback, faster load times, an improved lighting system, a better stadium sound, and off-ball humanization which will make the game more realistic.
- Ferenc Puskas, Xavi, Nemanja Vidic, Ashley Cole, Fernando Torre, and Eric Cantona are among the popular icons that you will see on Fifa 21.
- Besides the Career Mode improvements that have been perfected, you can now jump in and out of games to influence the direction of the season through the new ‘Quick Sim’ option that will be available on Fifa 21.
- Fifa 21 will come out with opposition AI which gives you the option to manage players transfer in different methods.
- You can also improve your players’ abilities with a new Active Training System which will enable you to create group training sessions to work on areas of weakness.
- Fifa 21 will not give room for Video Assistant Referee just like the previous versions of the game.
- Lionel Messi is the highest-rated player on Fifa 21 with 93 overall.