Crystal Palace player Joachim Andersen has signed a new contract with the Premier League club and he will be with the team until June 2026. He signed for a permanent stay at Palace after a personal and wages agreement was reached.
Joachim Andersen transfer details
- A 5-year deal
- He will be with Crystal Palace until the year 2026
- Crystal Palace sign Joachim Andersen from Lyon
- The 25-year-old center-back spent last season in the Premier League on loan at Fulham
- fourth signing under new manager Patrick Vieira
- Joachim Anderson deal cost Palace €22 million-plus €5m in add-ons are finalized
- Joachim age, he is 25 years old and was born on May 31, 1996
“I’m extremely proud to be joining Crystal Palace and to be playing in the world’s best football league,” Andersen told the club website.
“The management of the club and Patrick Vieira have given me very strong assurance that they know my qualities, they believe in me, and want me to play an important role in the team.
“I have a very positive impression of Patrick from the conversations I have had with him, and I have heard nothing but great things about the manager, the club, and its plans for the future.”