Are you struggling with how to set up your game tactics on FIFA 21 Dynamic Tactics? Do you know how to do it but you are not too sure? This article will help you to learn how to effectively create your game tactics on FIFA 21 and also teach you how to switch from one game tactics to another during a match.
But first, what is FIFA 21 Dynamic Tactics?
The FIFA 21 Dynamic Tactics is one of the advanced innovations on the video game published by EA Sports which gives gamers the same power football managers have before and during a football match in a real-life situation.
With Dynamic Tactics, a gamer can create multiple plans ahead of a game. Take for instance you intend to approach a certain game defensively, you can create a plan for it which will make all your players be defensively minded in such a way that everything happening in your team will perfectly align with the plan you have pre-setup for the match.
If you also choose to go offensive, you can pre-plan that on the FIFA 21 Dynamic Tactics platform. Your set up will make your players make more offensive run and increase your team’s efficiency going forward.
The platform is not limited to only these two formats. The platform is so flexible that a gamer can create his/her unique plan for a match that will suit the kind of players he/she has in the team. For instance, you can decide to create possession-based plans or even counter-attack based plans.
One good thing with the FIFA 21 Dynamic Tactics is that you can create multiple game plans for a match and you can switch to as many game plans as possible while the match is ongoing.
This access enables the gamer to read the game just like a real-life coach, predict the kind of tactics the opponent is using, and then switch to pre-planned tactics that can counter the tactics of the opposing team.
The D-Pad on the cursor is specially designed for this purpose to avoid unnecessary pausing of an ongoing match to switch from plans to plans. Just click the D-Pad on your cursor to switch to pre-planned tactics while you enjoy the game.
How to set up your game plans on FIFA 21 Dynamic Tactics
Now that you know how interesting it is to have pre-saved plans for your matches on Fifa 21, the big question will be, how can you set up these plans on FIFA 21 Dynamic Tactics? Well, follow the steps below to set up your plans:
- On your Team Management window, select ‘Squad Actions’ and then click on ‘Custom Tactics’.
2. After that, click on L2 if you are using PlayStation, LT if you are using Xbox, or W if you are using PC to edit the four-game plans – Ultra Defensive, Defensive, Attacking, and Ultra Attacking, pre-installed on the platform.
3. Then, click on X if you are using PlayStation, Z if you are using Xbox, or Enter if you are using PC to edit the plan you have selected. Note that you can not change the game plan name.
4. Then, click on L1 if you are using PlayStation or LT if you are using XBOX to choose a new formation.
5. To assign different instructions to your players in your plans, click on L1 for PlayStation or LT for Xbox after you have changed to your desired formation.
6. You can also click the same keys to assign different roles to your players after you have assigned instructions to them.
7. Then, click Circle for PlayStation or B for Xbox to save your settings.
Note that you can repeat the steps above to set up more game plans ahead of a match.
8. You can always switch to your pre-set plans during games using the D-Pad on your cursor.