Transfer Update: FUTBALLNEWS brings you the most up-to-date Transfer News, Rumors, and Information on the top European clubs and players.
- According to rumors, Cristiano Ronaldo is not in Manchester United’s squad as they prepare to face Leicester City in the Premier League on Saturday.
- Inter Milan chiefs have reportedly been in contact with Chelsea attacker Romelu Lukaku in an attempt to secure a return to the San Siro.
- Lautaro Martinez and Victor Osimhen, two of Europe’s hottest strikers, are said to be on Arsenal’s radar – and neither is anticipated to be cheap.
Manchester United is apparently holding off on providing Paul Pogba a new long-term deal until a new manager is appointed.
- According to sources, Kieran Tierney is entirely committed to Arsenal despite Real Madrid’s desire.
- Carlton Cole believes Michail Antonio will keep his place in West Ham’s lineup this summer, despite the club’s plans to sign a striker.
- Wayne Rooney has hinted that he may resign as Derby County manager this summer if he does not receive assurances about the club’s future.
- According to rumors, Barcelona is interested in signing Arsenal striker Alexandre Lacazette on a free transfer.
Manchester City is expected to win the contest to recruit Ghanaian top-flight defender Henry Oware from West Africa Football Academy.
According to Swiss media reports, Manchester United is considering a transfer for RB Salzburg goalkeeper Philipp Kohn.
- Former England managers, according to Rio Ferdinand, failed to get the best out of Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard in midfield because they were “far off” tactically, leaving the team with “carnage” and “graft.”
- Ruben Neves will be offered a new contract by Wolves, but manager Bruno Lage concedes he will be a wanted man.
- Bruno Fernandes has confessed that he wants Manchester United’s No 8 shirt, but will not take it away from teammate Juan Mata.
- Paul Merson has urged Arsenal to make another attempt to sign Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace this summer.
- Saracens say that the RFU must pay an improbable £32 million sum before they will let Mark McCall go for England.
- David de Gea, the goalkeeper for Manchester United, is said to be “upset and enraged” by Luis Enrique’s decision to leave him out of the Spain squad.
- Julian Dicks, a legendary West Ham defender, “smashed” Joe Cole in training after a nutmeg, before instructing him not to do it again.
- Jak Alnwick, the goalkeeper for St Mirren, is close to agreeing to join Cardiff City next season.
- Robbie Neilson, the manager of Hearts, has intensified contract talks with Barrie McKay in order to keep his best player at Tynecastle.
These are all the news and Transfer Update brought to you by FUTBALLNEWS.