Kylian Mbappe missed football and he reenacted the moment in his home in Paris. The PSG Golden boy misses football, like everyone else since football was suspended due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
The 21 years old plays for France national team and Paris Saint-Germain and he is one of the most followed footballers in the world. He is still under contract with PSG until June 30, 2022. Mbappe left Monaco for PSG on a one year loan in 2017, and PSG exercised the right to sing him permanently on a four-year deal. He is currently making about £375,000-a-week. and that’s £1.6m per month.
He is on break now because football is on hold and he is living his best life. He was playing the Champions league song in the background and doing some fun stuff.
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Antonio Conte Tastes First 2022/23 Premier League Defeat
- FIFA 23: Players with best potential on Career Mode
- Iker Casillas Condems Rumors That He Is Dating Shakira After She Split Up With Former Teammate Gerard Pique
- Adil Rami And Ex-Playboy Model Pamela Anderson Used To Have Sex 12 Times In One Night
- Aston Villa Star Boubacar Kamara Will Miss The World Cup After Sustaining Knee Injury Against Southampton
Mbappe has been on the news recently for a lot of things, he is linked to real Madrid and he just won the highest goal scorer award for the 2019/2020 season in Ligue 1. If league 1 resumes, we will see if he stays at PSG or if he goes since his contract expires soon and he is yet to sign a new contract with PSG.