Today’s premier league match is one that that Brighton may not forget for a long time, Manchester United was raging with goals and it was a long day for Brighton.
Brighton is number 15 on the premier league table with 33 points and Manchester United is number 6 with 49 points. Both teams need 3 points, Manchester United is chasing the top 4 spots while Brighton is trying to stay away from the relegation zone.
Brighton thought they had a chance after coming off a surprise 2 – 1 win again Arsenal. However, Paul Pogba, Bruno Fernandes, Marcus Rashford, and co were too much for Brighton to contain.
Manchester United scored 2 goals in the first half, and they added more in the second half.
- Bruno Fernandes – Two goals
- Mason Greenwood 1 goal
- Luke Shaw (Manchester United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul
- Mason Greenwood’s six goals in 2019-20 is the most by a player aged 18 or below in a single @premierleague season since Wayne Rooney scored nine for Everton in 2003-04. Emulating.
- Since his debut for Manchester United in February, Bruno Fernandes has been directly involved in more goals in all competitions than any other Premier League player (9 – 5 goals, 4 assists). Impact.
- 8-year-old Mason Greenwood has scored 13 goals in all competitions for Man Utd, one goal more than Marcus Rashford scored for the club before his 19th birthday
- Man U – 11 clean sheets in 15 games.