Hernan Crespo, a former player for AC Milan who was once among Europe’s most productive strikers, has said that he also loves to have fun off the field.
Crespo confesses (through Esporte) that he was a bit of a “playboy”. According to him, when he was young, he had “orgies with many women”.
“I was single, I was a rich and famous footballer until I was 27”, he said. “I think it was normal, it’s not something I’m proud of, it’s just been a life experience.”
When asked if there were more males or women involved in the orgies, the former striker said: “Always more women!”
Before meeting Alessia Rossi Andra, his wife, when Crespo was 27 years old, he was single. They got married recently.
Crespo concluded by adding: “The truth is that when I first met my wife, I stopped. Today I do not miss it and I’m happy with what I have and my family.”
Who is Hernan Crespo?
Hernán Jorge Crespo, an Argentine professional football coach and former player (Spanish pronunciation: [ena xoxe kespo]), was born on July 5, 1975. He currently serves as the Al-Duhail club’s manager in Qatar.
Over 300 goals were scored by Crespo over his 19-year career as a prolific striker. He is Argentina’s fourth-highest goalscorer at the international level, after only Sergio Agüero, Gabriel Batistuta, and Lionel Messi, with 35 goals.
He participated in the 1998, 2002, and 2006 FIFA World Cups. Crespo was the most expensive player in the world at the club level when he was acquired by Lazio from Parma in 2000 for €56 million (£35.5 million).
- Raheem Sterling snubs Manchester City Jersey while on tour with Chelsea in USA (Video)
- Cristiano Ronaldo describes fresh loan talks back to boyhood club Sporting Lisbon fake news
He played for Lazio and led the league in scoring in the 2000–01 season with 26 goals.
Three Serie A scudetti, a Copa Libertadores, a Premier League championship, and an Olympic silver medal are among Crespo’s honors.
He was included by Pelé in the FIFA 100 list of the greatest active players in the world in 2004. Throughout his career, Crespo never received a red card.
Despite being paid £533,000 for the two-month competition when Crespo signed on to play in Bengal Premier League Soccer in late January 2012, the match never took place. He clarified that the end of his football career was November 2012.
Crespo Salary & Net Worth
This great, who is one of the very few players to have never been sent off in his career, was cool as a cucumber in front of the net. At the time, he was the best scorer in the world.
He was a well-known export from Argentina who dominated the Serie A. One of the Champions League players, Valdanito, who scored goals for five different teams, promoted Nike and appeared in a number of their commercials.
We believe he might have significantly increased his earnings by joining a club in Spain. His career-related net worth is thought to be around 60 million euros.
Hernan Crespo Wife – Alessia Rossi Andra
Crespo wed equestrian Alessia Andra Rossi in May 2005; the couple has three children together. She’s from Romania.
- Argentine Primera División: 1993 (Apertura), 1994 (Apertura)
- Copa Libertadores: 1996
- Coppa Italia: 1998–99
- Supercoppa Italiana: 1999
- UEFA Cup: 1998–99
- Supercoppa Italiana: 2000
- Supercoppa Italiana: 2004
- Premier League: 2005–06
- FA Community Shield: 2005
- Serie A: 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09
- Supercoppa Italiana: 2006, 2008
- Pan American Games: 1995
- Summer Olympics runner-up: 1996
- Argentine Primera División top scorer: 1993–94
- Football at the Summer Olympics top scorer: 1996 (shared)
- UEFA Cup Final Man of the Match: 1999
- Coppa Italia top scorer: 1998–99, 2006–07 (shared)
- Serie A top scorer: 2000–01
- ESM Team of the Year: 2000–01
- FIFA 100
- FIFA World Cup Silver Shoe: 2006
- FIFA World Cup All-star team: 2006
- FIFPro World XI nominee: 2005, 2006
Defensa y Justicia
- Copa Sudamericana: 2020
- Campeonato Paulista: 2021