Chelsea showed no sign of slowing down in the summer transfer window with Mauricio Pochettino showing more interest in youngsters.
The former PSG manager took over the reins of affairs from interim manager Frank Lampard who was put in place after Potter was dismissed.
He started his role as the Stamford Bridge boss on July 1, 2023, and will be in charge of Chelsea for the next three seasons.
The Argentine took over a Chelsea side that was savaged to the bristle last season, falling under four different managers in a chaotic and disastrous campaign in the league.
Winning all domestic trophies will be the epitome of success in one of the most competitive football cultures in the world.
The Argentine met a highly invested squad, and he is ready to set the stage for intense matches and amazing wins.
Chelsea In The Transfer Market
Recall that we reported that Chelsea, led by Todd Boehly has spent almost $600 million in this summer transfer window after signing players like Christopher Nkunku, Moises Caicedo, and so on.
The Blues also confirmed the departures of players like Bashir Humphreys and Diego Moreira on loan to end their summer transfer business.
Moreira has signed for Lyon, whilst Humphreys has joined Championship outfit Swansea City for the 2023/24 season.
Callum Hudson-Odoi and Mason Burstow also left Stamford Bridge on deadline day to join Nottingham Forest and Sunderland respectively.
Conor Gallagher, Trevoh Chalobah, Malang Sarr, and Marc Cucurella are set to remain at the club this summer despite several interests from top-flight clubs.
Chelsea signed a total of 16 players in the transfer window while letting 46 players leave with 18 leaving on loan.
Well, Fuballnews brings you all the players that were signed and as well sold by Chelsea in the summer transfer window.
- Axel Disasi – Monaco, £38.5m
- Nicolas Jackson – Villarreal, £30.1m
- Christopher Nkunku – RB Leipzig, £52m
- Kendry Paez – Independiente del Valle, £17.27m
- Robert Sanchez – Brighton, £25m
- Moises Caicedo – Brighton, £115m
- Lesley Ugochukwu – Rennes, £23.5m
- Angelo Gabriel – Santos, undisclosed
- Alex Matos – Norwich, undisclosed
- Diego Moreira – Benfica, undisclosed
- Ishe Samuels-Smith – Everton, undisclosed
- Dujuan Richards – Phoenix All Stars Academy, undisclosed
- Romeo Lavia – Southampton, £58m
- Deivid Washington – Santos, £17.1m
- Djordje Petrovic – New England Revolution, £14m
- Cole Palmer – Manchester City, £42.5m
- Kai Havertz – Arsenal, £65m
- Mateo Kovacic – Manchester City, £30m
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek – AC Milan, £17.18m
- Mason Mount – Manchester United, £60m
- Christian Pulisic – AC Milan, £18.8m
- Lewis Hall – Newcastle, loan
- Romelu Lukaku – Roma, loan
- Callum Hudson-Odoi – Nottingham Forest, £5m
- Ethan Ampadu – Leeds, undisclosed
- Kalidou Koulibaly – Al Hilal, undisclosed
- Edouard Mendy – Al Ahli, undisclosed
- Derrick Abu – Southampton, free
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – Marseille, free
- Cesar Azpilicueta – Atletico Madrid, free
- Nathan Baxter – Bolton, free
- N’Golo Kante – Al Ittihad, free
- Baba Rahman – PAOK, free
- Xavier Simons – Hull, free
- Dujon Sterling – Rangers, free
- Ethan Wady – Millwall, free
- Prince Adegoke – Released
- Tiemoue Bakayoko – Released
- Juan Castillo – Released
- Henry Lawrence – Released
- Sam McClelland – St Johnstone, free
- Jayden Wareham – Released
- David Datro Fofana – Union Berlin, loan
- Dion Rankine – Exeter, loan
- Teddy Sharman-Lowe – Bromley, loan
- Charlie Webster – Heerenveen, loan
- Omari Hutchinson – Ipswich, loan
- Kepa Arrizabalaga – Real Madrid, loan
- Ben Elliott – Reading, undisclosed
- Harvey Vale – Bristol Rovers, loan
- Cesare Casadei – Leicester, loan
- Angelo Gabriel – Strasbourg, loan
- Bryan Fiabema – Released
- Joe Haigh – Released
- Silko Thomas – Released
- Hakim Ziyech – Galatasaray, loan
- Andrey Santos – Nottingham Forest, loan
- Tino Anjorin – Portsmouth, loan
- Zak Sturge – Peterborough, loan
- Mason Burstow – Sunderland loan
- Diego Moreira – Lyon, loan
- Bashir Humphreys – Swansea, loan