- Klopp: “Divock Origi the legend came and finished it off.”
- Liverpool have scored 13 game-winning goals in the 90th minute or later in the Premier League under Jürgen Klopp, four more than any other side in the competition since the German arrived.
- “He’s a striker. He’s been here for a long time at Liverpool and he has scored some of the most important goals in the history of this club. So I am very happy.” talking about Origi.
Today’s Premier League match between Wolves and Liverpool is a game to watch and rewatch. It was electrifying, a lot of back and forth actions, and the Wolves brought the game to Liverpool. Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane were humbled by Wolves’ defenders until full-time, but the better team won by luck today.
Five minutes extra time was awarded then the damage happened, Liverpool walked away with a lucky goal by Liverpool’s Divock Origi who nets last-minute winner to edge Wolves.
A 1 – 0 win left the Wolves players heartbroken and disappointed, they work hard but couldn’t finish the job.
Today’s win means Liverpool is indeed the team to beat if not the best team in the world. Jurgen Klopp always finds a way to win games no matter how difficult the game is. He did it against Atletico Madrid, they beat Arsenal, and today Wolves couldn’t stop them.
Origi is a big game player for Liverpool and this is why Klopp called him the legend. “
- 94th minute against Wolves
- 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦…𝑂𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑖!
- 87th minute in the Champions League final
- 96th minute in the Merseyside derby Divock Origi. Big-game player.