Tag: Takeover deal

Premier League Valuation Shows The Greed of Manchester United And Spurs’ Owners

Premier League club’s worth has been revealed, as at least two significant clubs prepare for new owners in the coming weeks. Major bidders are circling for control of one of the biggest names in international football as the deadline for bids on Manchester United is poised to close tomorrow. Tottenham are reportedly catching the eye […]

Read More

The Ricketts Family Have Confirmed Move To Purchase Liverpool After Failing In Chelsea Takeover Bid

The Ricketts family, who control the Chicago Cubs, is apparently interested in acquiring Liverpool. The Reds were put up for sale by Fenway Sports Group on Monday morning, stunning supporters by considering the thought of leaving Merseyside after 12 years in charge. The prospect of millionaires bidding to buy the team has Liverpool fans waiting […]

Read More

Burnley: American company completes the takeover of Premier League club

American sports investment company ALK Capital LLC has completed the takeover of Premier League club Burnley during the week. The company now controls 84 percent of the club’s shares. ALK Capital LLC has been in talks with the former owners of the club and other stakeholders in the Premier League for months. Earlier in December, […]

Read More

Dan Friedkin is Officially the new Owner of Roma

Dan Friedkin has confirmed on Monday that he has completed the purchase of Italian Serie A club, Roma. The takeover deal is worth about €591 million. Futballnews reported on August 6 that the American billionaire and businessman was on the verge of taking over the club from a fellow American billionaire James Pallotta. They both […]

Read More

Singapore-backed company Bellagraph Nova Group Sets to Takeover Newcastle United

Singapore-backed Bellagraph Nova Group (BNG) is reportedly in talks with Mike Ashley, the owner of Premier League club Newcastle United for a possible takeover of the club. The group issued a statement to claim that the company has submitted a letter of intent to the club on August 10, 2020. This report is coming less […]

Read More
Kate Allen Director of Amnesty International UK cropped

Amnesty International warns Premier League about the potential risk of letting Saudi takeover Newscastle United

Public Investment Fund PIF led by Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is closing in on a deal to buy Newscastle United from its current owner Mikel Ashley. According to the report, the group will own over 80% of the club while the remaining 20% will be shared 10 /10 between Amanda Staveley‘s PCP […]

Read More
%d bloggers like this: