Futballnews has uncovered that Jules Kounde is heading to Chelsea and the Blues are ready to add Kurt Zouma plus cash to lure Kounde to come and play for Chelsea. Jules Kounde, 22, will play as a defender and will also get a pay raise if he decides to come over to Chelsea. Right now, Chelsea has reached personal terms with with with him.
Facts about Kounde:
- What position does Jules Kounde plays: he is a defender and he can also play right back.
- Good with back 3 or back 4 defence
- Age – 22
- Plays for France National team
- Jersey number: 15 for Sevilla FC and 25 for France Nationa team
- Jules Koundé earns £73,000 per week, £3,796,000 per year playing for Sevilla.
“Chelsea have opened official talks with Sevilla for Jules Kounde. He’s the main target as center back, negotiations ongoing to reach an agreement. Kounde is open to accept Chelsea as next clubs as he wants Champions League football. Now it’s up to the two clubs.” Fabrizio
In the Aspect of Ramsey’s transfer, the former Asernal player Aaron Ramsey is surprisingly in talks with Arsenal number one Rival, Tottenham. Ramsey will leave Juventus.
Ramsey is 30 years old this year and he may end his career back in England playing for Tottenham. If Ramsey joins the spurs, he will have to compete for the starting role with Lo Celso, Dele Alli and Ndombele Tanguy in the attacking central midfield role.