- Liverpool become the first English top-flight team to score twice or more in 18 consecutive matches in all competitions
- Liverpool’s total of 39 goals from 13 games is their highest at this stage of a top-flight season
- Liverpool have scored 43 league goals this season, more than any other side within Europe’s big five leagues
- Mohamed Salah is the first Liverpool player to score twice away at Everton in the Merseyside derby since Fernando Torres in September 2008
- (13 goals, 8 assists) has had a direct hand in 21 @premierleague goals this season, a new highest total by a player after a team’s 14th game of the season, taking the mantle from Thierry Henry in 04-05 (20), who had 11 goals and nine assists at the same stage – OptaJoe
- Liverpool captain JHenderson is the first Liverpool player to score and assist at Goodison Park in the same Premier League game since Steven Gerrard in December 2005
“We play good football and if we do that then we are difficult to play and that’s exactly the plan we have.” Jurgen Klopp believes previous form always matters and is ready for Liverpool‘s game against Everton.” – Klopp said after his club trashed Everton 4 – 1 just a few days ago.
Liverpool football club is doing a lot of good things this season, they are winning games, scoring, and breaking records. This also means that they might be the best football club in the world this year 2021.
Liverpool are number 3 on the league table, with 31 points, just 2 points from the league leader Chelsea. Jurgen Klopp side has played 14 games this season, they won 9, drew 4 and lost just one.