Breaking news: Multiple sources have confirmed that Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has agreed to remain at Arsenal after Mikel Arteta was able to convince him that there is enough money to pay him his weekly wage demand.
Aubameyang 2020 contract details.
- Arsenal will offer £250,000-per-week deal plus Add ons
- Aubameyang want a bit more but he is willing to work with that
- It will be a 3-year contract that will expire in 2023
- He has been given assurances that Arsenal will strengthen their squad
- Arsenal promised to sign more players to improve the team
Earlier today, The Telegraph reported that Arsenal offered Aubameyang a contract that would run until 2023. The star striker has 11 months left on his current contract with Arsenal and the new proposed deal is expected to cover the final year of his deal.
Aubameyang scored 22 goals in the most recently concluded Premier League season and he scored wice in Arsenal’s 2-1 win over Chelsea in Saturday’s FA Cup final.