FULL TIME: Arsenal win the FA Cup for the 14th time!
90+12. Play resumes as Pedro is been carried away on a stretcher.
90+10. Chelsea medical team are observing Pedro by the medics.
90+8. Pedro is down holding his shoulder. Chelsea have sent on the gas and air.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is awarded the Man of the match.
90+6. Ross Barkley didn’t shoot on time but Pedro gets barged on the edge of the area and the referee waves play on.
90+4. Pedro tries to feed Tammy Abraham down the middle but it was an overhit pass.
90+3. Pedro’s whipped cross was easily claimed by Emi Martinez.
90. There will be seven minutes (7) added on.
89. Ross Barkley runs ends up being book after a nasty challenge.
86. David Luiz is injured. He is replaced by Sokratis at the heart of the Arsenal defence.
81. Emi Martinez handles the ball outside the area, which looks very close. Alexandre Lacazette goes off for Eddie Nketiah.
80. Chelsea brings on Ross Barkley, Callum Hudson-Odoi and Tammy Abraham.
78. Mikel Arteta was also booked in the aftermath of the red card.
73. Mateo Kovacic has got the second yellow card he is done for the day. Although it looked like a harsh decision.
- Apart from home’ games, Aubameyang is the fifth player to score 2+ goals in a match at Wembley Stadium in club football more than once, after Bryan Robson, Ian Rush, Ian Wright and Eric Cantona.
67. GOAL – Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea. It’s Aubameyang again. Nicolas Pepe picks out Aubameyang and he’s onside and the striker dinked it to beat Caballero after drifting past Kurt Zouma.
65.It’s Mason Mount again. The midfielder went clear on the left and drilled the cross into the middle, but there’s nobody to gamble on it.
62. Pedro got another chance for Chelsea after getting a space to run at David Luiz. He teed off Reece James and the right-back slashes his shot way off target.
57. Chelsea almost regained the lead after Jorginho, who had enough room in midfield played a lovely quarterback pass over the top to Mount who was clean through. But he couldn’t bring the ball down as it was a yard too long.
47. Pulisic injured. Just a minute ago, the American almost scored, he has now picked up a hamstring injury. This occurred as he reached the penalty area and before he took that shot. Coming on for his Pedro, who had no time to warm up.
46. Christian Pulisic, who has been fantastic for Chelsea since retstart slices through the Arsenal defence straight from kick-off and curls just wide.
What a run.
44. Arsenal almost got another penalty. Andreas Christensen trips Nicolas Pepe a yard outside the box and the Gunners were awarded a freekick.
37. Mason Mount again has another decent chance down the left. From his good cut back, Jorginho and Marcos Alonso run across each other and get in each other’s way. Jorginho slapped his shot halfway up to Emile Sande’s perch on the roof.
32. Azpilicueta went down due to a pulled muscle. He was later off for Andreas Christensen in the back three for Chelsea.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is Arsenal’s second-oldest ever goalscorer in an FA Cup Final, after Bob John v Newcastle in 1932 (33).
28. Goal!. Aubameyang converted the spot-kick which was also confirmed by the VAR ina a cracking fashion as Caballero dived the wrong way.
26. Penalty! Arsenal got a penalty after Cesar Azpilicueta with a rare error, misjudged the flight of the ball and fell Aubameyang, who was in on goal. The referee pointed to the spot and the Spaniard was book ed as well.
25. Arsenal’s goal was ruled offside, with the assistant referee raising his flag some seconds before Pepe put it into the back of the net. The Ivorian buried a curler into the top corner from 20 yards but Aubameyang was offside in the build-up.
16. Dani Ceballos’ free-kick landed on the roof of the net after hitting it well.
9. Yellow card. Mateo Kovacic got into the book after clashing into Granit Xhaka in a midfield battle.
8. Nicolas Pepe’s speculative strike from range was an easy save for Willy Caballero
5. Chelsea scores.
Christian Pulisic found the target after feeding Mason Mount in the midfield. The move got into the box as Olivier Giroud helped it on around the corner to help the American who had carried on his run and dinks it into the back of the net.
4. Chelsea got the next chance through Mason Mount, who ran at the defence and hits a decent strike from 20-odd yards. Emiliano Martinez flies to his left to push it away.
2. Arsenal has the first chance of the day. The skipper, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was given a cross by Ainsley Maitland-Niles, who is playing left wing-back today. But the striker heads it wide.
Chelsea XI: Caballero, Azpilicueta, Zouma, Rudiger, James, Jorginho, Kovacic, Alonso, Mount, Giroud, Pulisic.
Substitutes: Arrizabalaga, Christensen, Kante, Barkley, Abraham, Pedro, Hudson-Odoi, Tomori, Emerson.
Arsenal XI: Martinez, Holding, Luiz, Tierney, Bellerin, Ceballos, Xhaka, Maitland-Niles, Pepe, Lacazette, Aubameyang.
Substitutes: Papastathopoulos, Torreira, Nelson, Willock, Nketiah, Kolasinac, Macey, Smith, Saka.